Since 1976, DCRS Solutions has been helping restaurant, hospitality and retail operators run their businesses more efficiently. From electronic cash registers, to windows based point of sale systems, to android and iOS cloud systems, DCRS has always evolved to bring to most current and purpose built solutions to market. We strive to retain our customers by exceeding their expectations with superior service and meaningful retail tools, permitting us to grow and be successful for the well-being of our customers and employees. Whether you are a single unit operator, multi-unit chain or manage an enterprise environment, we have a solution for you. Beyond POS, DCRS offers a wide range of services including a 24×7 IT support center, on site professional services, merchant services (credit card processing), managed services, network management and much more. Our office is headquartered in St. Louis, MO
The main objective of our Sales Consultant is to prospect, consult, present product offerings and close new opportunities, while properly managing the ongoing needs of existing clients. The SC is expected and required to make independent business decisions on a daily basis with the objective of attaining all their goals. The SC is expected to become proficient in all product offerings (mostly through self-study), become an expert in the hospitality industry, and be able to determine the needs of the customer in a consultative manner. This is a very challenging position in a highly competitive market.
Candidates must have a positive attitude, a confident and outgoing personality, great communication and phone skills, and the persistence to follow through and achieve set quotas and objectives. Great opportunity for someone currently in the restaurant industry.
- An SC is expected to learn our product offerings, including merchant services, primarily through self-study and active participation in all training programs that are offered.
- Cold call phone outreach to prospects to secure meetings.
- Extensive research is required at times to locate prospects for the various outreach programs they are creating and participating in.
- Create messaging that resonates and attracts prospects both via the phone and in written form.
- Prospect your area of concentration, become the mayor of your market.
- Research Accounts, identify decision makers, budget and timeline.
- The ability to have a Business Conversation with a prospect and detail their business issue(s), impacts to the organization, goals, decision process, budget, timeframe, etc.
- Develop relationships with clients, prospects and vendors within the industry.
- Present and demonstrate DCRS offerings in a consultative manner.
- Prepared detailed quotes for all opportunities.
- Follow up on opportunities/leads and close new business to achieve goals.
- Communicate clearly and regularly with your sales manager on progress of business development and pipeline management.
- Use salesforce.com to organize and update client information
- Become an industry expert on both the hospitality industry as well as all competitive offerings in order to provide critical feedback to all clients and prospects.
- Meet or exceed sales goals.
- Take an active role within the organization.
- Strong ambition, the desire to increase your earnings
- Maintain a sense of urgency
- Competitive, hate to lose
- Positive attitude
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Good communication and customer service skills, having the ability to work with many types of personalities
- Problem solver
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Team player
- Manages time well, works in and adapts to a fast paced environment, and effectively applies coaching and feedback in a timely manner.
- Experience within the Restaurant or Hospitality industry or merchant services is a plus.
- College Degree required
- 1-4 years sales experience desired
- Base Salary
- Commission, plus opportunity for residual income overtime
- Car and cell allowance
- Health Benefits, Flex Spending
- Safe Harbor 401K
- Regular scheduled company paid lunches
- Quarterly Drawing awards to encourage teamwork
- Cash Bonus to Problem Solver of the year
- Causal dress environment with professional business like appearance and attire
- Largest staffed POS VAR in our market
- Multiple product lines to ensure we are not a one size fits all organization