Since 1976, DCRS Solutions has been helping restaurant, hospitality and retail operators run their businesses more efficiently. From electronic cash registers, to windows based point of sale systems, to android and iOS cloud systems, DCRS has always evolved to bring to most current and purpose built solutions to market. We strive to retain our customers by exceeding their expectations with superior service and meaningful retail tools, permitting us to grow and be successful for the well being of our customers and employees. Whether you are a single unit operator, multi-unit chain or manage an enterprise environment, we have a solution for you. Beyond POS, DCRS offers a wide range of services including a 24×7 IT support center, on site professional services, merchant services (credit card processing), managed services, network management and much more. Our office is headquartered in St. Louis, MO
Performs Administration functions, including Customer Service, Customer File Maintenance and Clerical functions, and Vendor contact, while providing occasional support to the President and Sales Department, as delegated by the Controller. More experienced associates may perform Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, and Purchase Order Management, as delegated by the Controller. Reports to the Controller.
- Responds to incoming phone inquiries.
- Performs any Administrative function as prescribed by Controller.
- Serves as the liaison and primary contact for the sales department, prospective customers, and vendors.
- Works on special projects as directed by the Controller or President.
- Reserves travel arrangements.
- Processes expense reports.
- Interfaces with vendors for purchase order management
- Performs Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payable duties as delegated by the Controller.
- Provides Customer Service pertaining to Accounts Receivable.
- Provides Vendor contact pertaining to Accounts Payable.
- Performs Past Due Collection responsibilities.
- Communication and Customer Service. Above all, the associate must possess or cultivate the ability or skill to maintain appropriate communication with the client as well as the members of the department. You will come in contact with many types of personalities – some easy going and a pleasure to work with, some anything but easy to work with.
- Good planning, organization, and time management skills without intervention of supervisor, so that several ongoing projects can be moved along and completed on schedule.
- The ability to work quickly and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Good creative problem solving skills, an independent thinker, and a dedication to customer satisfaction.
- Positive “can-do” attitude, energy and enthusiasm.
- Typing skills of 70+ wpm.
- Professional business-like appearance and attire.
Requirements Needed to Perform
- Aware of all daily/upcoming priorities, major projects, and special assignments.
- Several years of practical, on the job experience in administrative, clerical, and accounting
- Able to take on special projects and improve the level of customer satisfaction.
- Patience and understanding of customer’s needs.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, are required
- In good general health.
- Able to speak clearly for long periods of time while on the phone.
- Above average intelligence with the ability to learn. Should possess strong mental alertness and strong aptitude for thoroughness.
- Ability to completely concentrate on the job at hand, even when placed in a very distracting environment.
- Sharp and alert at all times, logical and quick thinking.
Availability to Work what Hours
- Typical office hours are from 8:00am to as late as 5:30pm, Monday through Friday.
- Knowledge of computers
- Experienced using Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Power Point
- Experienced using general accounting packages
- Experienced in Desktop publishing software.
- Knowledge of Windows 10.
- Knowledge of Contact Management software or Microsoft CRM.
- Knowledge of the geographical area for a 200-mile radius of the St. Louis area.
- Extensive use of the Internet for research projects.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION