Since 1976, DCRS Solutions has been helping restaurant, hospitality and retail operators run their businesses more efficiently. From electronic cash registers, to windows based point of sale systems, to android and iOS cloud systems, DCRS has always evolved to bring to most current and purpose built solutions to market. We strive to retain our customers by exceeding their expectations with superior service and meaningful retail tools, permitting us to grow and be successful for the well being of our customers and employees. Whether you are a single unit operator, multi-unit chain or manage an enterprise environment, we have a solution for you. Beyond POS, DCRS offers a wide range of services including a 24×7 IT support center, on site professional services, merchant services (credit card processing), managed services, network management and much more. Our office is headquartered in St. Louis, MO
Great Opportunity for someone currently in the restaurant or merchant services industry. As a Sales Consultant, you are responsible for existing customer satisfaction as well as prospecting and selling new opportunities within our market. You will determine the needs of the prospective customer in a consultative manner, demonstrate our products and become proficient in the merchant services business. We provide you with extensive training, competitive base salary, benefits, expenses and bonus structure.
- Develop relationships with existing DCRS client base, ensure their satisfaction, understand their business and offer solutions for their technology needs.
- Prospect potential clients, present all DCRS products and services, handle objections, follow up on opportunities, close new business and support all sales ongoing.
- Service existing clients ongoing needs with new offerings and services.
- Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of all DCRS offerings, including merchant services.
- Become an industry expert on both the hospitality industry as well as all competitive offers in order to provide critical feedback to all clients and prospects.
- Meet or exceed sales goals
- Strong ambition, the desire to increase your earnings
- Good communication and customer service skills, having the ability to work with many types of personalities
- Problem solver
- Passion for winning
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Team player
- Previous sales experience or experience within the Restaurant or Hospitality industry is a plus.
- Experience or exposure to the credit card processing business is a plus
- Flexibility to plan your workday
- Generous compensation package based on your experience with the ability to grow over time
- Sales Bonuses, including residual bonuses on merchant services
- Minimum expected first year earnings are 65k+. There is no cap on bonuses
- Health Benefits
- Regular scheduled company paid lunches
- Quarterly Drawing awards to encourage teamwork
- Cash Bonus to Problem Solver of the year
- Causal dress environment with professional business like appearance and attire
- Largest staffed POS VAR in our market
- Multiple product lines to ensure we are not a one size fits all organization