Finding the right POS Partner to assist you before, during and after the sale can be just as important as finding the right POS System.
Installing your POS System, let DCRS do the heavy lifting
- Planning Meeting
- Site Survey
- Consultation on Network & Electrical Requirements
- Hardware Staging and Setup
- Database Development and Software Programming
- Database and System Review
- Setup and Programming of Wireless Access Points, as applicable
- Payment Application Software implementation by a PCI-SSC Qualified Integrator and Reseller: DCRS is QIR Certified by PCI-SSC
- Site Installation
- Live Support
- ...and plenty of Follow-up
Who will you call for help once your POS System is live?
- 42 Years in Business
- 24 employees dedicated to POS
- 9 A+ Certifications from Comp TIA
- 8 Net+ Certifications from Comp TIA
- PCI-SSC Qualified Integrators (6) and Reseller
- 3 SonicWALL Certified Security Administrators
- 2 Security+ Certifications from Comp TIA
- 5 MCP’s (Microsoft Certified Professionals)
- 13 PCI Wise Certifications
- 24 x 7 Support, all employed by DCRS, no 3rd parties or subcontractors.
- Customer Support Users Guide, in writing
- Automated follow up after every support call
What if your problem can’t be solved over the phone?
- Onsite services available 24x7, by a certified DCRS technician, not a 3rd Party
- Carry-In/Depot Hardware Repair included with all new system sales
- Post Repair Mobile Configuration Services for Mobile units returned to you from the Manufacturer
What else can DCRS do to help your business?
- Firewall & Antivirus Management
- Wireless Network Management
- Guest WiFi
- Cellular Failover
- Remote Monitoring Software
- Offsite Backup for Server based systems
- Software Update License with Software Vendor Support (SUL option), necessary to gain access to Software Vendor Updates, Fixes, Corrections, Maintenance Repairs, Security Enhancements, New Functionality, New Features, gain assistance with 3rdParty Operating System or Database issues, and gain assistance maintaining PCI-Validation for an End User’s PCI-Compliance.
- Credit Authorization Software Application Support, or a complete Managed Service when using the Merchant Link Gateway for Oracle Hospitality Software and Oracle MICROS Hardware
- Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council (PCI-SSC) Payment Application Data Security Standard (PA-DSS) assistance and consultation
- Customized Post-Installation Training, in our offices or at your location
Compare our deliverable's, our level of Planning, Information, Documentation and Delivery, our Standards adherence, our Certifications, and our Support, Managed Services and Security against any alternative vendor you are considering.