Our 7-Day Phone Support Plan includes, all Help Desk Calls, Software Update License with Software Vendor Support (SUL option), and applicable MANAGED SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES
- When is Help Desk Available?
Our products are supported on a 24-hour, 365 days/year basis. All calls are managed by DCRS, no 800's needed when calling from the St. Louis area.
- Who is Supported?
- All cloud customers
- Any customer that has purchased a Support Plan
- What is Supported?
Help Desk is defined below by addressing the following support areas:
- Software Application Support
- Operating System & Network Support
- Interface Support
- 3rd Party Application Support
- Hardware Dispatching and Support
- Credit Authorization Application Software Support (Please note: Subscription Service to the Merchant Link Network for Oracle Hospitality Software (formerly MICROS) is not included, but is offered as a Managed Subscription Service, below)
- Managed Subscription Services (where applicable) may include:
- Merchant Link Network Subscription Service (for Oracle Hospitality Software)
- Monitoring Alerts and secure Remote Access connections, with built-in Two-Factor Authentication
- Antivirus and Antispyware protection subscription
- Firewall content filtering and intrusion protection subscription
- Off-site backup for certain POS (Oracle Hospitality RES 3700)
- ...and more
- Software Update License with Software Vendor Support (SUL option) is necessary to gain access to Software Vendor Updates, Fixes, Corrections, Maintenance Repairs, Security Enhancements, New Functionality, New Features, gain assistance with 3rd Party Operating System or Database issues, and gain assistance maintaining PCI-Validation for an End User’s PCI-Compliance. Software Vendors provide access to updates, and accept software problem escalations on an end-user’s behalf, only with a Software Update License with Software Vendor Support (SUL), making SUL a suggested addition to any Support Plan, or LiveHELP.
- See our CUSTOMER SUPPORT USER'S GUIDE for full details