Managed Services can include Monitoring Alerts and secure Remote Access connections, Antivirus and Antispyware protection, Firewall content filtering and intrusion protection, and much more!
These tools will help you increase your revenue, lower your costs, increase your productivity, and tighten your controls, all which lead to improving your profits, while saving your time and helping keep your business secure.
- Meraki & Sonicwall - Live Protect: Our SonicWall and Meraki offerings provide Content Filtering, Intrusion Protection and Firewall Antivirus, to maximize your security and meet PCI requirements.
- UniFi - Live WiFi: Cloud managed, indoor and outdoor for POS or Guest networks. 5 ghz capable for reduced interference.
- Symantic - Live AntiVirus: Our AntiVirus & AntiSpyware service provides continual updates to protect the desktop level of your POS Server, as well as any PC and PC Workstations on your network, to meet PCI Security requirements.
- Vigilix - Live Alert & Connect: Our POS Server monitoring and access service is a Trustwave Certified solution, with Two-Factor Authentication, that reduces your costs and avoids service interruptions. Your POS Server is monitored to proactively alert us before your business operation is disrupted, while instant remote connection allow us to repair your problems remotely, all without compromising PCI Security requirements.
- Acronis - Disaster Recovery Protection: Our onsite protection can avoid costly business downtime and disruption when your POS Server malfunctions, reducing recovery to minutes-instead of many, many hours, or even days. The solution also includes Disk Defragmentation that runs automatically overnight to repair hard disk fragmentation. Managed Services for these Disaster Recovery products is included with LiveHELP.
- Vigilix - Live Backup: Our offsite facility backup service to Oracle Hospitality RES 3700 provides the added option of insuring recovery from disasters that onsite backup cannot protect.
- NetSupport Manager - Live Manager Connection: An option for your home, office, or anywhere PC, using a designated email address to securely access and connect to your LiveAlert & Connect sites.
- CoCard - Credit Card Processing: Shared residuals to lower your costs. EMV, Analytics and Mobile Payment. Compatible with most POS Systems
- Avero - Real Time Reporting: Avero real time analytics and emailed reports. Cloud hosted. Compatible with most POS Systems
- Software Update License with Software Vendor Support (SUL option): To access the most current version of the application software, as released. Software Update License with Software Vendor Support (SUL option) is necessary to gain access to Software Vendor Updates, Fixes, Corrections, Maintenance Repairs, Security Enhancements, New Functionality, New Features, gain assistance with 3rd Party Operating System or Database issues, and gain assistance maintaining PCI-Validation for an End User’s PCI-Compliance. Software Vendors provide access to updates, and accept software problem escalations on an end-user’s behalf, only with a Software Update License with Software Vendor Support (SUL), making SUL a suggested addition to any Support Plan.
- 1-Call Credit Support, Only with Merchant Link, available with Oracle Hospitality Software (formerly MICROS): How many calls will you make to get your funds when there is a problem? ONLY 1 with MERCHANT LINK Gateway Credit HELP, available only with Oracle Hospitality POS Systems. We can support the ENTIRE PROCESS: Authorizations, Settlements, Payments, and Deposits! No one else can offer this comprehensive amount of Credit Support!