Oracle Hospitality CLOUD Service Software Solutions are the next generation models for restaurant systems of the future, that include web-based tools that extend your capabilities as an Oracle Hospitality customer.
Oracle Hospitality CLOUD Reporting & Analytics (formerly mymicros.net) is your own CLOUD Reporting & Analytics information tool, offering you greater reporting compared to reports generated solely at the POS level.
- Internet agents collect information from the Oracle Hospitality e7, RES or Simphony system, delivering reports to you via a simple web browser.
- Information is housed in a data warehouse, so your earlier data can be used to forecast your future business needs
- Version editions to fit any budget, based on your POS system and size, the number of months of data stored in your data warehouse, data collection time frequency, and number of reports desired.
- Standard version (for 1-9 POS sites) and Advanced version (full Enterprise).
- Enterprise Maintenance Services (EMS) provides a simple solution for you to change menu items, prices, taxes and other POS configurations. You can make changes minutes, days, weeks or months ahead, and implement them automatically. EMS is included with both versions, Standard or Advanced.
- Oracle MICROS InMotion Mobile is a FREE iPhone, iPad or Android app that connects to CLOUD Reporting & Analytics (mymicros.net)!
See your Real-Time Restaurant Management Application - Oracle MICROS InMotion Mobile app
Oracle Hospitality extends the capabilities of customers today with these CLOUD Service tools, which serve as models for the next generation of restaurant systems.
Oracle Hospitality CLOUD Gift & Loyalty (formerly iCare) is a CLOUD Gift & Loyalty solution for your Gift, Payment, Frequent Diner/Loyalty, and Coupon programs (including Promotion, Reward or Recognition), available when used with Oracle Hospitality CLOUD Reporting & Analytics (formerly mymicros.net)
- Information is maintained and specific to your customer's spending habits, available to you for drill down analysis
- Standard version (pre-defined and pre-configured, for 1-9 POS sites) and Advanced version programs
- Gift or Stored Value Card programs to use as your own in-house credit, debit or loyalty card
- Loyalty programs
- Available as an add-on for users of CLOUD Reporting & Analytics (mymicros.net)
Oracle Hospitality CLOUD Labor Management (formerly myLabor) is a CLOUD Labor solution to streamline the task of your labor management when using Oracle Hospitality RES 3700.
- For Advanced version users of CLOUD Reporting & Analytics (mymicros.net) using current versions of the Oracle Hospitality RES 3700 Point of Sale
- Reduces your paperwork and increases the productivity of your business, no matter what size
- "All-in-one" automated online labor management application, which includes full-scope human resources management and integrated payroll preprocessing functionality
- ...availability limited to Monitored Release
Oracle Hospitality CLOUD Inventory Management (formerly myInventory) is a CLOUD Inventory management solution.
- For Advanced version users of CLOUD Reporting & Analytics (mymicros.net) with current versions of Oracle Hospitality POS products, including e7, RES 3700, and LES 9700
- Provides purchasing, receiving, stock management functionality, along with full recipe and product costing capabilities
- ..availability limited to Monitored Release
Simphony 2 for Restaurants is a CLOUD Service, next-generation POS solution from Oracle Hospitality, for Restaurant customers with 50 or more workstation needs
- CLOUD Service allows customers to start using Simphony without incurring the upfront license fees associated with a traditional licensing model
- CLOUD Service includes Software Use, Oracle Hospitality Hosting, Automatic Software Upgrades with Software Update License (SUL), and End User Software Support, including the added benefit of Help Desk Services from DCRS, all in a single recurring charge
- CLOUD Service Software Use includes: Simphony Point-of-Service, Simphony Reports, and Simphony Labor
- Other Simphony modules available: Simphony Credit Authorization/Electronic Data Capture, Kitchen Display System, and more in the future
- Simphony 2 for Restaurants is the Cloud Service POS solution
Simphony First Edition is the on-premise deployed solution, self-hosted by your IT operation. Simphony First Edition is positioned for the Large Enterprise market that is typically associated with very high transaction volumes, many workstations, many revenue centers and the need for reliable and consistent system availability. However, Simphony First Edition can also be deployed as a Oracle CLOUD Service model.
Compare these choices to any other. You won't find better solutions to fit your needs than these Oracle|MICROS Cloud Service Software Solutions, when used in conjunction with our complete service offerings. See the value by comparing our Services